Info and Pics of kids available 2021
Sorry all kids are now reserved
Like other breeders we only sell goats in pairs unless they are going to an existing herd.
If you would like a chat, call 07767 485142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of steps you need to take before you move goats onto your holding in order to operate within the requirements of the law:
- Firstly, you must register your holding with the Rural Payments and Inspections Division (RPID) through your local office. They will give you a County Parish Holding (CPH) number which is a unique code allocated to the land where animals are kept – this is used when reporting and recording animals moving on to or off your holding.
- You must then inform your local Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) office who will give you a herd mark for your holding. The herd mark means you will be able to buy tags and electronic identifiers for your goats.
Brucklay Mercedes (Female)
Dam: Brucklay Etti – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Mercedes Reserved – Booth
If you are interested in having a pygmy goat in the future please get in touch.
1. Viewing the herd is welcome most of the year except when the girls are pregnant.
1. Viewing of kids is welcome after mum and kids are settled.
2. Reservations will only be confirmed with a deposit of £60 for wethers and £110 for females.
3. At around 12 weeks old the kids will be ready to go to their new homes – balance paid on collection.
PLEASE NOTE: if we are lucky enough to have a selection of female kids we will be holding some back until all kids are born before deciding which girls we would like to stay with the herd.
Brucklay Marlowe (Male – Tri-Colour)
Brucklay Montana (Female – Black with Blue)
Dam: Brucklay Isle of Iona – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Montana Reserved – Staying with herd
Marlowe Reserved – Booth
Wethers – Castrated male pygmy goat kids – pet registered £250.00
Entire male pygmy goat kids (by arrangement) – herd book registered £350.00
Female pygmy goat kids – herd book registered £350.00
Brucklay Murphy (Male – White with Black & Brown Spots)
Brucklay Mack (Male – Black & White)
Dam: Brucklay Heidi – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Murphy & Mack Reserved – Mclean
Brucklay McCoy (Male – Tri-Colour)
Brucklay Mercy (Female – Black with some sugaring)
Dam: Brucklay Faith – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Mercy Reserved – Johnston
McCoy Reserved – McLean
Please Note: If you are looking for an entire male please notify us asap as males will be caustrated before too long.
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT disbud our goats so they will have horns.
Please read all the information on this page and do your own research if you are a first time pygmy goat owner.
The deposit is non refundable.
We are very happy to show you how to clip their feet – it’s just like cutting your nails.
Brucklay Madison (Female – Black & White)
Brucklay Maisey (Female – Blue & White)
Dam: Brucklay Iris – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Madison – Reserved Johnson
Maisey Reserved – Booth
Brucklay Mini (Female – Brown, Black & Blue)
Brucklay Mina (Female – Black, White & Blue)
Dam: Brucklay Domino – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Mini & Mina Reserved – Dewar
Brucklay Mittens (Female – Black & White)
Brucklay Mitzi (Female – Tri-Colour)
Dam: Brucklay Jodie – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Mittens & Mitzi Reserved – Johnson
Brucklay Maverick (MALE – TRI-COLOUR)
Brucklay Magnolia (Female – BLUE)
Dam: Brucklay Elli – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Mercy Reserved – Johnston
Maverick Reserved – Johnson
Brucklay Magic (Female – BLUE)
Dam: Brucklay Kako – Sire Mithral Kincaid
Magic Reserved – Staying with herd